An Innovative Solution for Communication and Storage
Workspace collaboration storage tables are an innovative office furniture solution that serves a dual purpose. The tables combine a conventional conference table with space saving rotary storage. This enables your business to maximize team meetings or impromptu discussions by having immediate access to reference tools and supplies.
Why Dual Purpose Office Furniture is Important
Today’s offices need to do more with less, which is why office furniture that serves a dual purpose is so important. Also, a heavy emphasis on collaborative space has changed the way businesses operate. The workspace collaboration storage tables meet both of these needs.
With an extended island surface (that’s just like a table), employees can meet and collaborate any time they need. And because the table features rotary storage, they’ll have access to stored items. Rotary storage is different than shelves or drawers because it spins to open and close, providing double the storage capacity.
Additional Benefits and Features of the Workspace Collaboration Storage Tables
Not only are the workspace tables a great way to address departmental storage needs while providing a way for workers to meet and collaborate, they also:
- Store documents, binders, prints, project files, and small office supplies, in one piece of office furniture for a unique storage solution.
- Works best when used in groups of 4 or 6 back-to-back units with a conference or work surface.
- Support your meetings at a seated height of 30 ¾" or stool height of 42 7/8".
- Cabinets and drawers lock to keep stored items safe and secure.
- Options for rotating the storage tables include both foot pedals and hand releases.
Contact Us for Workspace Collaboration Storage Tables
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for workspace collaboration storage tables. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.