A Solution for Storing and Tracking Ophthalmology & Orthopedic Devices or Supplies
RFID Smart Cabinets from LogiTag will easily store and monitor ophthalmology and orthopedic devices and/or supplies. The Smart Cabinet gives ophthalmologists and orthopedic doctors real-time inventory management at the item level. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Using the Smart Cabinet is simple. RFID labels are affixed to the device or supplies, and a barcode is scanned to “enroll” the item into the RFID tracking software system. Once the item is tagged, it’s placed into the Smart Cabinet. Another RFID tag is attached to the nurse or technician to identify the user and unlock the cabinet (usually placed on their badge). When the Smart Cabinet is opened and a device or supply item is removed, the Smart Cabinet will automatically record which item was taken and who took it.
Unique Features of the RFID Smart Cabinet
- Flexible shelving options to store small or large medical supplies and devices
- Locking glass doors for maximum security
- Pull out shelves and trays for organizing items
- Interior lighting for increased visibility of devices and supplies
- Suitable to any type of room, including clean room environments
Benefits of Using the RFID Smart Cabinets
- Automated inventory management (eliminates manual counting)
- Produces accurate inventory records in real time
- Provides immediate identification linking patient's procedure to the medical device
- Supports consignment inventory management
- Eliminates stock-outs
- Eliminates costly inventory waste (right-size inventory) and expired items
- Reduces management costs
Contact Us for Help Storing Ophthalmology & Orthopedic Devices or Supplies
Southwest Solutions Group® provides RFID Smart Cabinets to ophthalmology eye-centers and orthopedic doctors. Contact us by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with the specialist today.