Rotating Pharmacy Supply Storage
Pharmacy rotary cabinets with locking medication drawers provide an easy solution for medical supply and narcotics storage that improves organization and security while saving space. With its double-sided storage, the cabinets spin open and closed to provide more than double the capacity of static cabinets in a much smaller footprint.
Locking Medication Rotary Cabinets
A unique, compact design allows the pharmacy rotary cabinets to rotate 360º to save space and provide convenient access to stored medications and narcotics. At the same time, the locking medication drawers provide an extra level of security. You can choose from a variety of pharmacy rotary cabinets, which are available in multiple sizes and with accessories like roll-out medication shelves, hanging pharmacy bag rods, and locking security drawers.
- Durable rotating base with 5/8" diameter hardened steel ball bearings designed for long-term use
- 24" W x 24 ¼" D adjustable shelves on ½" increments, allowing you to easily adapt the cabinet interiors to your changing needs
- 22 ¼" W x 12 ½" D x 10" H drawers with key locks for securely storing narcotics and controlled substances
- 22 ¼" W x 12 ½" D x 3 ¾" H roll-out shelves with 3 dividers adjustable on ½" increments for organizing medications and supplies for quick access and identification
- 24" rods for hanging pharmacy bags
- Built-in cabinet lock included for security and to prevent theft
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Powder coated finish available in a wide selection of colors
- Lifetime manufacturer's limited warranty on parts
- Made in the USA
Contact Us for Pharmacy Rotary Cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for pharmacy rotary cabinets with locking medication drawers for narcotics storage in all types of healthcare facilities. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.