New Medical Center Needs Innovative Solution for Pharmacy Storage
A new health medical center offering innovative amenities like robotic surgery and patient concierge services was designed to compete with a neighboring pharmacy. When it came time to design the two pharmacies in the hospital – an 846 sq. ft. retail pharmacy and an 8,536 sq. ft. central pharmacy – they needed to match the high aesthetic and functional standard set by the rest of the hospital. A full range of modular casework including a two-way stainless steel cabinet, work surfaces, upper and lower cabinets, and modular drawers, was incorporated to meet the pharmacy’s requirements. Click here to learn more about modular casework. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Exam Room, Pharmacy & Lab Casework and Fold Down Wall Seating Prices
|See specifications and pricing for exam room casework, pharmacy casework, lab casework and fold down wall seating.|
|Exam Room |
|Fold Down |
|All Healthcare |
6 Special Features of the Pharmacy’s Modular Casework
1. To offer another line of defense against infection, a 500 sq. ft. ante room has the only access to the adjoining clean room. In the ante room is a two-way stainless steel cabinet built into the wall where technicians can unpack and load IV solutions and other supplies without needed to enter the clean room and compromise the air with cardboard or microbial particles. Click here to learn more about space-saving pharmacy storage solutions.
2. The neonatal intensive care unit has its own compounding room that was fitted with all kinds of modular casework to facilitate efficiency. There is a medication pick station, glove box, sink, under-the-counter refrigeration unit, work desk counter space, and storage.
3. The open order entry area has two walls of storage to shield workers from the noise and heat of nearby carousels and refrigerators. Staff pharmacists are able to work at their desks and make phone calls in comfort while retaining easy access to medications.
4. In the retail and work pharmacies, black phenolic resin work surfaces offers the ultimate in chemical resistance and durability as well as providing a stark contrast to stray white pills.
5. In the employee fill area, storage aisle end caps are stocked with color-coded bins to aid with better organization.
6. The slanted removable panels under the sinks protect staff from hot pipes and meet ADA requirements.
Contact Us for Modular Casework in Your Pharmacy
Southwest Solutions Group® provides modular casework to all kinds of pharmacies. Our services include working with you to understand your unique furniture needs, creating detailed designs, coordinating your project, and finally installing the casework. To get started and speak with a representative today, give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.
No videos available at this time
- High density pharmacy storage rotary High density pharmacy storage rotary
- Phamacy casework modular millwork furniture Phamacy casework modular millwork furniture
- Pharmacy casework cabinets phamaceutical dispensing Pharmacy casework cabinets phamaceutical dispensing
- Pharmacy furniture modular casework shelves Pharmacy furniture modular casework shelves
- Pharmacy gravity feed drawers modular Pharmacy gravity feed drawers modular
- Pharmacy locking cabinets carousel casework Pharmacy locking cabinets carousel casework
- Pharmacy modular casework compounding station Pharmacy modular casework compounding station
- pharmacy locking door narcotics secure pharmacy locking door narcotics secure
- pharmacy slider high density medicine pharmacy slider high density medicine
- pharmacy storage rack shelving modular pharmacy storage rack shelving modular