Wall mounted hanging bike brackets are cost effective
With the warmer months of the year just around the corner, a percentage of the workforce will be swapping their cars for biking, a more enjoyable mode of transportation when going to and from work. Patrolmen, in particular, will be out in droves ready to provide security detail for community events such as concerts in park, marathons and festivals. Support them in their efforts to keep the city streets safe by outfitting your department with wall mounted hanging bike brackets. Because these rack storage hangers for securing bicycles attach to the wall, valuable floor space will be saved for more productive uses. In addition, the condition of pedal-driven recreational vehicles stored there will be better preserved, meaning there will be less of a need to replace vehicle parts. For these reasons, they are cost effective to have. There are other methods of storing bikes that work much like the wall mounted bike racks, check out our wall overhead wall mounted hanging bike racks.
Wall mounted hanging bike brackets maximize storage capacity
These wall mounted hanging bike brackets are worth investing in. This is because, in addition to the fact that they don't utilize any physical floor space, they allow for law enforcement agencies to take full advantage of vertical wall space. Patrol bikes are stored in an organized fashion and secured in an upright position for maximum storage capacity and improved efficiency.
Features of rack storage hangers for securing bicycles
- In addition to police stations, rack storage hangers for securing bicycles are ideal for apartment and condo tenant storage, dormitories,
evidence rooms, garages, lost and found rooms, as well as school environments
- Brackets are made from heavy-duty 11 gauge (1/8-inch thick) steel
- Hanging hook arm projects 5.25 inches from the base. Its covering, made of vinyl, provides scratch protection for bikes
- Two round holes measuring .5 inches for anchoring to the wall. (Anchoring hardware not included)
- Six-foot long by .25-inch thick aircraft quality vinyl coated security cable connected to the base of the bracket padlock loop for securing
bikes included. (Padlock not included)
- Wall plate measures three inches in width by eight inches in height by 11
In addition to wall hanging bike brackets slide-out stacking bike racks is another way to store bikes to maximize your space.
Contact us for wall mounted hanging bike brackets
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of wall mounted hanging bike brackets and rack storage hangers for securing bicycles. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.