Automated Storage Carousels Help Police Effectively Store Property and Evidence
With headlines about missing drugs, untested rape kits, and mishandled evidence, proper management of police property and evidence has become more important than ever. Keeping track of inventory is more than just knowing where it’s located, which by itself can be a tough job. New laws regarding retention of DNA evidence coupled with a severe lack of storage space has put an enormous strain on law enforcement storage. Automated Storage Carousels for police property and evidence will help to ease the burden. The Automated Storage Carousels will help police departments effectively store more property and evidence in less space and keep track of inventory. (view images of Automated Storage Carousels)
Benefits of the Automated Storage Carousels
Automated Storage Carousels provide many benefits to control physical evidence and storage floor space requirements. Below are a few of the benefits:
- High Capacity Storage: Automated Storage Carousels will maximize your property and evidence storage space, providing up to an 80% floor space savings compared to traditional storage shelving units.
- Tracking Integration: The Automated Storage Carousels can easily integrate with your software to track evidence locations and movement history.
- Flexible Design: Automated Storage Carousels are available in numerous sizes to meet your storage requirements. In addition, you can add drawers, bins, and intermediate shelves to maximize storage.
- Ergonomic Workstation: Automated Storage Carousels have an ergonomic workstation counter that can be adjusted for sitting or standing, meets ADA requirements, and has overhead task lighting to increase visibility.
- Ease of Use: The Automated Carousels automatically bring stored items to the user at the workstation counter and can be controlled by a basic push button or computer integrated.
- Controlled Access: Automated Storage Carousels have two-part locking security doors, which prevent unauthorized access to stored property and evidence.
Automated Storage Carousels Store All Types of Police Property & Evidence
Here are some examples of how Automated Storage Carousels can be used to store police property and evidence:
- With the ability to control air quality, the carousels can effectively store drug and biological material evidence.
- You can keep gun evidence safe and secure because the Automated Storage Carousels are able to lock.
- Property kept in bags and boxes will easily fit in the trays to maximize every inch of space.
- Warrants, paper files, and binders can all be organized and easily accessed in the Automated Storage Carousels.
Contact Us for Automated Storage Carousels for Your Police Department
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for Automated Storage Carousels to police departments on both TXMAS and GSA Schedule Contracts. Give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with the representative in your area today about Automated Storage Carousels.