smart public safety storage
It's important for public safety facilities to have the right type of short and long-term evidence storage lockers, and sometimes the standard configurations that are available just won't be able to suit every one of their needs. More often than not, public safety facilities have to sacrifice or downgrade some of their priorities to accommodate storage that doesn't get the job done. Luckily, there are made-to-order evidence locker configurations available for custom public safety storage to ensure that every single one of your needs are met, no matter how specific they may be.
See Property & Evidence Bags, Police Uniform & Gear Shelving and Firearm Racks Prices
|See specifications and pricing for property & evidence bags, police uniform gear shelving and firearm racks.|
|Property & Evidence |
|Police Uniform |
|Evidence Firearm |
|Weapons & Ammo |
|See All of Our |
customized evidence lockers
There are 18 standard evidence locker front door configurations, along with over 75 additional custom configurations. Customization makes the already flexible evidence lockers even more adaptable to your exact needs,
- Specials can be engineered-to-order upon request
- All configurations are available in non pass-through and pass-through styles for evidence
- Pass-through evidence lockers are designed to secure the chain of custody during short-term evidence storage. The pass-through evidence lockers allows officers to stop off evidence at any time and without needing to handle any keys, since lockers are secured with the push of a button. The evidence technician then retrieves the evidence from the other side through the master door.
- Non-pass through evidence lockers are most commonly used for departments with a large amount of stations and allow evidence to be stored securely until retrieval.
- Refrigeration inserts can be added in lower-right positions
- Each evidence locker can be built with various compartment sizes to fit a wide variety of evidence types
- Locking technology that allows only authorized personnel to access and store evidence within a locker during the filing and reporting process can be installed in the lockers. This allows evidence technicians to track and document which officers accessed the lockers, which evidence compartment was opened, and the date and time of every transaction. Includes card access or numeric control pad options.
Standard features for every locker includes:
- Dual-latching mechanism in the door and frame that leaves the inside of the locker free from protrusions that could damage evidence
- Fully enclosed compartments to ensure no evidence spills or cross-contamination between compartments
contact us about Made-to-Order Evidence Locker Configurations
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of made-to-order evidence locker configurations for custom public safety storage. We will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact storage needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a public safety storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.