Portable medical surgery supply carts promote cleanliness
Portable medical surgery supply carts are a sanitary mobile storage solution that comes preconfigured with everything needed to support surgical procedures carried out within a hospital operating room. The rolling hospital procedure trolley storage interior accommodates basket trays made from wire that eliminate dust while storing instruments and supplies in efficient space. Units include a door that locks using a key to block unauthorized personnel from accessing stored materials, reducing the risk of cross contamination and preventing hospital-acquired infections. It also rolls up with ease to provide quick access to inventory used to administer safe and efficient doctor-patient care in a sterile environment.
Rolling hospital procedure trolley storage use benefits and advantages
These rolling hospital procedure trolley storage units are available to use in conjunction with a wide range of surgeries performed in clean areas, with some designated to accommodate only specific medical procedures. Among them are:
All offer many advantages and benefits that support their use. Included are:
- Provides over 30% more tray or basket storage capacity from a volume standpoint in comparison to leading competitor's product, when combining any 2", 4" and 8" modular trays; or 4" and 7" wired baskets.
- With increased storage capability, fewer carts need purchasing which translates to a capital purchase cost reduction.
- Optimize space utilization within trays with modular "clip-on" tray divider sets to withstand greater loads.
- Unique plastic side panel design combines with pull-out-stopper to allow the modular trays to be visible at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf available to add featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, with each slide containing five hooks
Standard features for portable medical surgery supply carts
Standard features relating to portable medical surgery supply carts include:
- Four inch wired baskets: Includes eight baskets total that measure 23.50" x 15.75" x 4".
- Seven inch wired baskets: Includes ten baskets total that measure 23.50" x 15.75" x 7".
- Plastic side panels form a flexible system with 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) that hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour security door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated vertical push handles installed flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five-inch casters (two with brakes) that perform full swivel rotation to provide safe transportability.
- Standard color comes in sand, with 16 color options available that use durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships assembled and ready to use with a 12-year warranty.
Click here for more on medical carts that transport supplies and medications within a hospital environment.
Contact us for portable medical surgery supply carts
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of portable medical surgery supply carts. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.