stainless steel & metal police lockers
Stainless steel metal police duty bag and law enforcement officer gear lockers are a durable storage option for storing duty bags and gear of various shapes and sizes. The stainless steel metal police duty bag lockers contain three doors and one bottom pull-out drawer for storing even the largest duty bags securely and efficiently.
secure duty bag & gear storage
The stainless steel metal police duty bag and law enforcement officer gear lockers allow you to store gear, radios, weapons, and other law enforcement equipment securely inside or outside your law enforcement facility. The gear lockers can also be installed outside a Sally Port for even more convenience to allow officers to store both their weapons and duty bags at the same time. The three-point locking system of the lockers ensures secure storage that is only accessible to authorized officers.
duty bag & gear locker features
Features of the stainless steel metal police duty bag and law enforcement officer gear lockers include:
- Overall dimensions: 24"W x 36"D x 72" height
- Each opening dimension has 24"W x 36" D x 18"H
- Top, bottom, sides, and back of the locker are all constructed from minimum 14 gauge heavy-duty stainless steel
- 16 gauge stainless steel doors and drawer
- 16 gauge continuous stainless steel hinges with 180 degree opening
- Bottom pull-out drawer provides ease of access
- Louverless, self-closing doors
- 200 pound capacity drawer slides
- Three-point latch locking system
- Powder coated finish
- Ideal for use in Sally Ports
- Shipped completely assembled for immediate use
- Optional stainless steel or metal construction
- Manufacturer's 5 year warranty
- Minimum 30% recycled stainless steel construction
contact us for Stainless Steel Metal Police Duty Bag lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for stainless steel metal police duty bag and law enforcement officer gear lockers. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact duty bag and gear storage needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.