Keyless Access Code Lockers
Smart keyless access code lock systems and package delivery storage lockers are an easy way to track and manage deliveries. Their security and ease of use make them ideal for residential facilities, grocery delivery, large decentralized offices, gyms, universities, and more. Watch the video above to see how the access code lock systems work. Click here to learn more about parcel delivery lockers. (See videos )
Package Delivery Storage Smart Lockers
Instead of the time-consuming task of managing physical keys, the package delivery storage lockers are entirely keyless with access codes assigned to individual users. This also allows recipients to retrieve their packages at their earliest convenience instead of being exclusively open during 9-5 working hours where a staff member needs to be present at the counter.
With the keyless access code software, the recipient is automatically notified of their delivery through email or text message. The system is easy to use for both drop-off and pick-up and requires no handling of physical keys or need to manually log locker access.
For delivery drop-off:
- Choose your affiliated carrier from the touchscreen
- Select appropriate locker size (extra small, small, medium, large, extra large)
- Select the package recipient's email or phone number from the recipient database
- Scan package barcode underneath the screen and select "get lock key," which generates a two-digit keyless access code for the assigned locker
- Enter the code on the assigned locker and deposit package(s)
- Close the locker and press "Save" on the touchscreen
For recipient pick-up:
- Upon delivery confirmation, the recipient receives a text or email notification as well as an access code to the assigned package delivery locker
- Enter the 4-digit access code on the assigned lock
- Simply retrieve the package and close the locker door
Contact Us for Smart Access Code Lock Systems
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for smart keyless access code lock systems and package delivery storage lockers to all types of applications. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.