Keyless Lockers for 24 Hour Delivery & Pick Up
Keyless package station lockers with TAN locking systems allow for 24 hour anytime delivery with simple text or email notifications. Packages or deliveries are simply dropped off in the secure lockers for recipients to retrieve at their earliest convenience just by using their smartphones. With this system, users can be frequently changed for more efficient use of lockers without sacrificing security. Watch the video above to see how it works. Click here to learn more about parcel delivery lockers. (See videos )
How the Locks Work
When dropping off a package or storing items,
- Log into the smartphone application on your phone.
- Select the recipient's name from the list.
- Choose an open locker compartment.
- The system will automatically generate a random two-digit TAN; enter this number into the locker keypad.
- Open the locker and place items in the compartment. The locker automatically locks when closed.
- On your phone, press "assign lock" to assign the locker to the recipient you selected before.
Once the locker has been assigned, the recipient is automatically notified via email or text. At their next available convenience, the recipient simply follows these three simple steps to retrieve their item.
- Enter the 4-digit code received with SMS/email into the compartment's keypad
- Open the compartment and retrieve items.
- Close the locker again for the next user.
One of the most convenient features of the TAN locks is that they can be installed on your existing lockers with no need for cabling or electrical installation. This makes installation, relocation, or reconfiguration quick and easy.
Multiple Storage Applications
The keyless package station lockers aren't just for deliveries but can be used in a wide variety of applications with permanent or frequently changing users.
- Offices with no fixed workplace assignments
- Changing rooms in gyms, swimming pools, and fitness studios
- In-room safes for hotel rooms
- Schools, government offices, and other public buildings
- Shopping centers
- Airports, train stations, museums, or any facility that requires occasional and limited access by visitors
Contact Us for Keyless Package Station Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for keyless package station lockers with TAN locking for 24 hour delivery and pick up. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.