Case Type Adjustable File Shelving and Storage Shelving
Spacesaver® Case Type File Storage Shelving adds substantially more filing and storage capacity in the same or less floorspace than traditional file cabinets, and is much easier for personnel to use (view shelving image gallery). Spacesaver case type file shelving and storage shelving's double-wall construction protects stored materials and provides for a clean professional office look.
Case Type File and Storage Shelving Accessories
Spacesaver's extensive line of file shelving accessories are adjustable and can be custom fitted to the specific storage or filing requirements of each installation. Here is a partial list of case type file shelving accessories:
- Pull-out reference and posting shelves
- Adjustable bin dividers and label holders
- Tape racks
- Designer end panels
- Suspended pockets/hanging folders
- Lockable flipper doors and roll-up tambour doors
- Lockable storage and file drawers
Spacesaver Case Type File Shelving features include:
- Easy Assembly - No nuts or bolts are needed. Case type shelving can be quickly installed, expanded or relocated.
- Strength and Durability - Case type file shelving systems feature the strength of cold-rolled steel with gauge thickness that meets or exceeds U.S. Standards.
- Aesthetics - Case type file shelving systems are attractive additions to any decor. All shelving features a quality, powder coat paint finish that resists abrasion. Spacesaver makes available a variety of colors to match any taste.
- Storage Capacity and Accessibility - Case type shelving offers clear span, straight-through shelves to accommodate larger media.
- Flexibility/Adjustability - Case type file shelves are easily adjusted. As you reconfigure your office and your storage or filing needs change.
- Unit-welded "Angle" and "Tee" uprights have a double-wall, which extends into the shelf area preventing files or books from slipping behind the upright face.
- The unique, mufti-function slot pattern accommodates file dividers, bin dividers and divider rods. A full range of shelving options and accessories allows customization to your storage and filing requirements.
Case Type Shelving Design and Layout Assistance
Need help designing your storage or filing area? Southwest Solutions Group specializes in planning and designing shelving and filing systems. Contact us today and we will provide a no cost space analysis for your storage or filing area.