Open Filing Shelves and Open Vertical Filing Racks
We design, deliver, and install Open Filing Shelves and open vertical filing racks. These open vertical filing racks save floorspace compared to conventional lateral file cabinets (view open shelf file folder storage images). Open filingshelves use side tab or end tab file folders instead of a traditional top tab folders. Using side tab and end tab labeling on folders allow you to place files on an open vertical filing rack, instead of in a closed file cabinet. Placing files on open filing shelves allows you to maximize your office floorspace and access files quicker with greater accuracy. Open filing shelves andopen vertical filing racks cost a lot less than traditional lateral and vertical file cabinets too.
Using Color Coded Files On Open Shelf Folder Storage Racks
Using color coded labeled files in open filing shelves helps employees find files more quickly and helps prevent misplaced documents and files. Color coding is a process of assigning colored labels to certain key letters or numbers of the file name. Assigning colors to key letters or numbers create blocks of color or color bars when like numbers or letters are organized together in your open vertical filing racks. When files are accidentally placed in the wrong area or misfiled in open shelf file shelving, color bars are broken or disrupted, making the misplaced files obvious. Some of the benefits of using color coding and open shelf file folder storage are:
- Faster access to files. The mind associates to color much quicker than black on white name labels. Color coded files on open filing racks allow you get to the desired area of the filing system very quickly.
- Saves time. Reducing the amount of misplaced information makes personnel more productive.
- Improved attitudes. Searching for misplaced files is frustrating, reducing the number of files misplaced improves workers' attitudes towards their work.
Call Us Today at 1-800-803-1083 for A Free Analysis of Your Filing System To See If Open Filing Shelves Make Sense for You
Southwest Solutions Group serves North America with all their open shelf folder storage system requirements. One of the advantages of working with us for open vertical filing shelves is that we provide everything from a single source including design assistance. Other advantages include:
- All of our open vertical filing racksare built ready to be place on high density space saving equipment without any modifications or additional supports.
- Our open filing shelves can store almost anything (boxes, books, supplies, etc...) and we have over 1,200 different accessories (drawers, posting shelves, dividers, etc...) to customize and change your shelving to best meet your needs.
Call us today at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message, we will work closely with you to design an open file shelving system that meets your requirements and saves you valuable floorspace.