High Density Retractable Mobile Shelving Saves Space
No other storage product on the market compares in space savings, capacity, security, and ease of operation to High-Density Retractable Mobile Shelving thanks to its patented linear motion design. Because the pull-out storage system’s moving carriages slide in and out, the natural egress aisle in front of the shelving is utilized as the access aisle. Using the natural egress aisle for accessing stored materials eliminates the need for additional floor space. Because these units operate independently of each other, multiple users can access multiple shelving units at the same time. When the pull out storage system is closed, all stored materials are hidden and can be locked up.
Fast Installation for Retractable Mobile Shelving
Since each of the High-Density mobile carriage operates independently of each other; they can be customized with different depths and widths for different types of materials to maximize storage space. In addition, these flexible storage unit's rolling carriages can be moved or added to without disrupting adjacent units.
Also, all moving carriages are installed on a leveling frame that ensures smooth operation on uneven surfaces. The leveling frame makes sure the High Density mobile carriages are properly spaced and aligned. Furthermore, it significantly reduces installation time.
Retractable Mobile Shelving Construction Options
With two construction options, steel, and aluminum, High Density Retractable Mobile Shelving can be used for any type of business including medical, commercial, industrial, pharmacy, government, and library.
Retractable Mobile Shelving Features
- Allows for storage up to 650lbs and 48” extension
- Available in both Mechanical Assist (rotating handle) and Manual (pull handle) operated units
- Available in multiple standard depths, widths, and heights
- Allows for storage loads up to 400lbs
- Super smooth and quiet operation
- Available in 9 standard as well as custom sizes
Additional Benefits of High Density Retractable Mobile Shelving
- Specific shelf units can be accessed by simply pulling on the handle or rotating the handle without moving other units out of the way
- Identifying labels are always visible in the front of the units
- No floor tracks or ramps to step up on or over, eliminating tripping hazards
- Multiple standard sizes include widths 12”, 15” 18”, 24”, 30” and depths of 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, 48”
- You can mix and match the widths and depths of carriages
- Multiple types of shelving along with drawers and lateral cabinets can be used on the slides
- Existing lateral filing cabinets can be used
Designing and Installing High Density Retractable Shelving Systems
We are experts at designing and installing High Density Retractable Shelving systems. Contact us by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message and ask about our free space analysis for your storage area.