Modular Casework for Your Office
Modular millwork and casework offers flexibility and functionality for today's changing business needs in an increasingly environmentally aware world. While traditional built-in millwork has to be ripped out and thrown in a landfill whenever you move or renovate your space, the modular casework cabinets are built to move with you instead. This makes casework a green building friendly and cost-effective alternative. Available in a wide variety of finishes and options, modular casework is an ideal solution for use in offices, healthcare, retail, and more. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
Modular Casework Cabinets are Built to Last
Modular casework cabinets are built to last and backed with a lifetime warranty. They offer numerous options including a variety of handles, surfaces, finishes, hinges, adjustable document sorting shelves, and color selections to make your office aesthetically pleasing.
Modular Casework Cabinet Benefits
- Eco-friendly materials: Modular millwork and casework is constructed of recycled materials where applicable; all board and packaging material is made from 100% recycled material; and all aluminum is over 50% recycled
- Consistent factory quality on all millwork and casework areas
- Modular components allow the casework to be relocated and reused; move the casework to new locations or within the same area as your needs change
- Modular casework is a GreenGuard certified product, which contributes to LEED design, sustainable solutions, and Platinum, Gold, or Silver building ratings
- Factory lifetime warranty
- Designed to easily accommodate document distribution solutions for mail, forms, and copy center areas
- Aesthetically pleasing and uniform construction standards
- Installs quickly and without professional installers; reduces productivity distruptions from construction noise, dust, and contractors entering your building
Modular Millwork and Casework Planning and Design Professionals
Whether you're designing a copy room, mail room, workroom, or need cabinets over those lateral file cabinets, call us today at 1-800-803-1083 and one of our modular casework specialists. We'll survey your requirements and provide a proposal with 3D drawings for your evaluation. You can also design your own casework solution in our BIM Revit libraries.
Purchasing Contracts Available GSA, TXMAS, Sourcewell, and other Contracts
Office space is very expensive to maintain and operate. We can help you be more efficient with you space by providing organization and unique space saving solutions that will save you space and time. We have purchasing contracts with TXMAS (State of Texas), GSA (Federal Government), and Sourcewell (formerly NJPA).