Improve Efficiencies While Storing Rolls of Upholstery, Vinyl, and Fabric with Motorized Textile Carousels
Motorized Textile Carousels are designed so that rolls of upholstery, vinyl, and fabric can all be retrieved easily. Storing rolls of textiles in a carousel protects the fabrics from damage, saves floor space, and saves retrieval time. In addition, the carousels can be integrated with your production cutting table to speed order processing and reduce unnecessary handling. (view images of Motorized Textile Carousels) Click here to learn more about motorized vertical carousels.
Motorized Textile Carousel Sizes to Meet Your Storage Requirements
The Motorized Textile Carousels are available in standard heights of 7'6" up to 21' and capable of storing up to 32 rolls of upholstery, vinyl, and fabric. Motorized Textile Carousels will hold rolls up to 38" in diameter and standard lengths from 6' to 15'. If you have special requirements, we can customize a carousel to meet your specific needs. Click here to watch videos demonstrating motorized textile carousels.
Motorized Textile Carousels Provide Numerous Benefits
Motorized Textile Carousels provide numerous benefits including,
- Maximum space savings by using overhead vertical space
- Protects rolls of upholstery, vinyl, and fabric from unnecessary handling and damage
- Positioned at the point-of-use, carousels will increase productivity and order processing
- Reduces work related injuries caused by lifting (loading textile rolls can be done by one person safely)
- Easy to operate automatic push button controls
- Security keypad to prevent unauthorized access
Contact Us For a Motorized Textile Carousel for Your Business
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for Motorized Textile Carousels. For more information on how to efficiently store rolls of upholstery, vinyl, and fabric for your business, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with your local representative.