cooling large public venues with overhead ceiling fans
Large public venues are difficult to maintain and expensive to cool and heat, especially during big events in the hot summer months. Modifiable airfoil ceiling fans are cost-effective solutions for cooling concert halls, amphitheaters, arenas, and other large public venues that provide effective cooling, heat reduction, and won't drive up your utility bills because of their efficient operation.
Features Of The modifiable airfoil overhead fans
These fans are unique because of their adjustable airfoils that can be set up to move air in one or two directions depending on your needs. For two-directional use, the air flow of the fans can reach up to 100 feet from both sides of the airfoils. When set up for one-directional use, the air flow can reach up to 200 feet. This allows you to get efficient cooling coverage for facility inhabitants with less fans, which saves you energy and installation costs.
It's important not to skip out on quality and effectiveness when air conditioning your facility. Without proper cooling and ventilation, you could be facing lost business, heat-related injuries or damage to equipment. The modifiable airfoil overhead fans not only cools facility users--it also controls insects, helps reduce indoor air pollutants, keeps floors dry, and improves customer and employee comfort for enhanced enjoyment and productivity. On top of that, one airfoil fan easily replaces four large single speed panel-aisle fans or eight 36" basket fans and uses only half the power during operation.
Benefits Of airfoil overhead fans
There are numerous additional benefits of installing modifiable airfoil overhead fans for cooling concert halls, amphitheaters, and areas, including:
- Ability to reach difficult-to-access areas
- Throws air 100 ft on both sides for total floor coverage of 200' x 35'
- Creates air curtains for most efficient cycling of airflow
- Extremely efficient and quiet operation on all speeds
- Adjustable air foils can reduce HVAC costs up to 50%
- Moves in excess of 80,000 cfm
- Variable speed frequency drive for use throughout the year: can be used on low speed during winter and high speed during summer
- Each fan covers more than 6000 sq. ft. of floor space and can be used on ceilings up to 40' in height
- Can be mounted on steel post, building column, or suspended from the ceiling
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR control relays and are fully UL approved
- Weighs 375 lbs fully assembled
- Belt drive runs on 300 rpm on high and 50 rpm on low
- Heavy duty pulley and bearing assembly
- Balanced 6 ft corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade
- 6 directional air flow deflectors
- Motor is 2.2 kw on high and 0.3 kw on low 230/460 VAC
Contact Us For Modifiable Airfoil Overhead Fans
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for modifiable airfoil overhead fans for cooling concert halls, amphitheaters, arenas, and other large public venues. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your venue's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.
- customized air flow directional fans customized air flow directional fans
- directional fans customize air flow... directional fans customize air flow...
- directional fans customized air flow... directional fans customized air flow...
- energy efficient commercial fans directional... energy efficient commercial fans directional...
- illustrated directional air flow fans... illustrated directional air flow fans...
- skinny directional fans customized air... skinny directional fans customized air...