fireproof media & server vaults
Firesafe on-site modular vaults are a cost-effective, safe, and secure method for protecting digital media, vital records, archival data, servers, and more. The firesafe vaults protect from more than just fire; the spun ceramic material also protects digital media from heat, humidity, flood, theft and tampering, and even electromagnetic fields. Firesafe vaults are available to all types of businesses in Saint Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Lee's Summit, O'Fallon, Saint Joseph, Saint Charles, Saint Peters, Blue Springs, and throughout the state of Missouri.
why firesafe vaults?
Why should you install an on-site firesafe vault? For many businesses, up to 93% of their documents are created digitally, with only 30% ever committed to paper. Concrete vaults were good enough for securing paper data and protecting it from fire and environmental degradation; however, these same concrete vaults could end up destroying digital media during a fire because the walls release moisture and can quickly raise temperatures to 212 degrees with 100% humidity. Most digital media is damaged at temperatures greater than 125 degrees and humidity of over 80%. The spun ceramic material of the firesafe on-site modular vaults also eliminates the moisture problems and the risk of mold and mildew that is common for concrete vaults. Digital media is sensitive and it makes sense to take measures to protect this vital media ahead of time, rather than waiting for a disaster to happen. In addition, having an on-site vault eliminates offsite storage costs and allows you to have more control over the protection of your vital assets.
The firesafe modular vaults come with many features and benefits, including:
- Ideal for storing paper records, digital media, servers and other IT infrastructure, priceless items, film masters, core programming code, biological and stability samples, and more.
- Modular construction: The vaults are built from panels 24 inches wide and with heights that can vary from 8 to 20 feet.
- Modular vault panels are lightweight to allow for maximum storage flexibility without exceeding floorload requirements in high rise office buildings.
- Vault panels are constructed from spun ceramic material capable of withstanding temperatures above 2000°F for five hours.
- UL class 125 vault door assembly is made up of an outer and inner vault door. The thermal break between the doors increases the barriers to migrating heat, which enhances data protection.
- Specially designed cable trays to prevent heat from metal conduit to be carried into vault rooms.
- Structural steel design offers three times the strength of normal building constructions.
- Magnetic shielding components protect against common electromagnetic fields that can damage digital media.
- A roof deck protects the vault when sprinklers activate or during a fire fighting process.
- Vaults are pre-designed to integrate dust and vapor resistant lighting, humidity control, and fire suppression systems. The AC duct/damper assembly provides air circulation without compromising the integrity of the vault.
- Modular vaults are light enough to install on an upper floor and adaptable enough to move to a new location.
- Multi-level vault options are available to provide higher density storage.
contact us for Firesafe On-Site Modular Vaults
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of firesafe on-site modular vaults for protecting digital media, vital records, and other data for businesses in Saint Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Leeís Summit, OíFallon, Saint Joseph, Saint Charles, Saint Peters, and Blue Springs. We will also provide a free consultation to determine your exact storage needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.