division 12 modular casework cabinets
A wide selection of CSI Division 12 modular metal, wood, and plastic casework cabinets are available to help your facility get organized and save space with flexible, reusable, reconfigurable, and adjustable furniture solutions. CSI Division 12 casework cabinets are available to all types of businesses and facilities in St Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Lee's Summit, O'Fallon, St Joseph, Saint Charles, Saint Peters, Blue Springs, and throughout the state of Missouri.
types of CSI division 12 casework
CSI Division 12 modular metal, wood, and plastic casework cabinets are an environmentally friendly, durable, and long-lasting solution able to meet your specific needs. While traditional built-in millwork and furniture has to be ripped out and thrown in a landfill whenever you move or renovate, casework is designed to move with you. Simply uninstall and then reinstall the casework in your desired location and configuration. Our CSI Division 12 casework options include:
- CSI 12 31 00 manufactured metal casework
- CSI 12 32 00 manufactured wood casework
- CSI 12 34 00 manufactured plastic casework
division 12 casework features
The modular metal, wood, and plastic casework cabinets have their own benefits depending on your needs and application. We can help you determine what type of casework cabinets would be best suited for you. In the meantime, all of the Division 12 casework cabinets have many features in common:
- Affordable & Cost-Effective: The CSI Division 12 casework cabinets can be reused, reconfigured, added on to, or relocated at any time. Additionally, casework is eligible for a 7-year tax depreciation, as opposed to the 31-year depreciation of built-in furniture
- Constructed extra durable for heavy-duty use
- Lifetime Warranty
- Green-Friendly: Greenguard® Children and Schools Certified and LEED qualifying.
- Customizable: A wide variety of products, finishes, and component hardware come standard or can be constructed from custom dimensions
- Professionally-designed plans are done in Autocad, Solidworks, and Revit Autodesk and archived for ease of additions or reproductions in the future
- All exposed and unexposed edges sealed with 2mm PVC impact-resistant bands
- Same laminate colors used both inside and out for a consistent and professional appearance
- Adjustable openings on 1" increments, full width color-coded indexing with lens cover, and standard, legal, and oversized sort shelves with adjustable depth and shelf supports
- 5-day shipping programs available with standard lead times of 4-6 weeks
- Made in the USA
contact us for CSI Division 12 Modular casework
Southwest Solutions Group provides design and installation services for CSI Division 12 modular metal, wood, and plastic casework cabinets to facilities in Saint Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Lee's Summit, O'Fallon, Saint Joseph, Saint Charles, Saint Peters, and Blue Springs. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.