modular adjustable computer workstations for DoD Operations
Modular adjustable computer workstations provide ergonomic and long-lasting solutions for sitting and standing computer consoles for Department of Defense (DoD) operations centers. Workstations for these unique mission critical environments need flexible and customizable solutions to adapt to any situation and need that arises in national defense and security operations. The adaptable steel design of the computer workstations are constructed to meet your specific technological and operational requirements in DoD operations centers while also providing comfortable and flexible workspaces for operators so they're able to address operational needs as quickly as possible.
Modular & Adjustable Console Solutions for operations centers
Computer workstations are designed with the fast-paced and mission critical environment of Department of Defense operations centers and control rooms in mind. Both sitting and standing computer workstations are built with long-lasting structural integrity that ensure comfort, user-friendliness, and ergonomics. The user-oriented environment improves operator comfort and satisfaction with their technical environment and workstations which, in turn, leads to increased productivity. In addition, the adjustable and modular structure of the furniture allows for easy expansion, reconfiguration, and integration of additional parts as the specific needs of your DoD operations centers and control rooms grow and change.
Additional Benefits Of modular adjustable computer workstations
Modular and adjustable computer workstations are made of heavy-duty steel construction for durability and comfort. Many types of configurations and sizes are available, from single open systems to large multi-station centers, and sitting or standing configurations. Treadmills can even be added to standing workstations to promote operators' cardiovascular fitness while they work. Each type and size workstation can be easily combined with other types of configurations depending on the technological and space requirements of your operations center.
Just some of the many other benefits of installing computer workstations for DoD operations centers include:
- Heavy-duty steel construction that provides a large loading and lifting capacity with push-button height adjustments.
- Anti-collision technology to protect equipment, users, and chairs and safety gaps around surfaces to eliminate hazardous pinch points.
- Optional convenience outlets designed to provide desktop access to multiple data options.
- Multi-use equipment cabinets for storing CPU's or items. Standard components also include storage pedestals, equipment shelves, and rack mounts for personal items.
- Enclosed storage area for cables and hoses to protect cables from damage or disconnection and provide a more aesthetically pleasing workstation.
- Optional personal environment system for maximum user comfort.
- Completely adjustable monitor arms and slatwall mounting so users can have more space on their desk for work.
- Cable management systems that include cable gutters, slatwalls for cable storage, quick release flipper doors for accessing cables, and vertical cable management chains to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection.
- Steel construction to allow optimal ventilation for computer parts.
- Many other optional accessories and modular solutions can be added depending on your needs.
Contact Us For modular adjustable computer workstations
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for computer workstation furniture for mission critical national security fusion centers and DHS operations. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine the exact needs of your operational facility before the design and installation process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.