control room computer console furniture for geosteering operations
Control room computer console furniture provides ergonomic and long-lasting solutions for mission critical geosteering oil and gas drilling operations. In these fast-paced, high-pressure work places, it's important that the technological environment is able to change quickly in response to shifts in information and workflows. The modular design of the control room computer console furniture is designed to meet your specific technological and operational requirements while also providing comfortable and flexible workspaces for operators.
modular, scalable, and flexible control room furniture solutions
The console furniture is designed specifically with mission-critical environments and geosteering oil and gas drilling control room operations in mind. Control room computer console furniture ensures comfort, user-friendliness, and ergonomics with long-lasting structural integrity. The modular structure of the furniture allows for easy expansion or reconfiguration as your future needs grow and change.
Additional Benefits Of The control room computer console furniture
Control room computer console furniture is made of heavy-duty steel construction for durability. Many types of configurations and sizes are available from single open systems to large multi-station centers. In addition, each type and size can easily be combined with other configurations depending on your technological and space requirements.
There are many other benefits of installing computer console furniture for geosteering oil and gas drilling control room operations, including:
- Heavy-duty steel construction provides a large loading and lifting capacity for worksurfaces
- Push-button height adjustments.
- Anti-collision technology to protect equipment, users, and chairs and safety gaps around surfaces to eliminate hazardous pinch points.
- Optional convenience outlets designed to provide desktop access to multiple data options.
- Multi-use equipment cabinets for storing CPU's or items. Standard components also include storage pedestals, equipment shelves, and rack mounts for personal items.
- Enclosed storage area for cables and hoses to protect cables from damage or disconnection and provide a more aesthetically pleasing workstation.
- Optional personal environment system for maximum user comfort.
- Completely adjustable monitor arms and slatwall mounting so users can have more space on their desk for work.
- Cable management systems that include cable gutters, slatwalls for cable storage, quick release flipper doors for accessing cables, and vertical cable management chains to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection.
- Steel construction to allow optimal ventilation for computer parts.
- Many other optional accessories and modular solutions can be added depending on your needs.
Contact Us For Geosteering Oil & Gas Drilling Control Room Computer Console Furniture
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for control room computer console furniture for geosteering oil and gas operations. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.