computer workstation furniture for DHS (Department of Homeland Security) operations
Computer workstation furniture provides ergonomic and long-lasting solutions for sitting and standing computer consoles for national security fusion centers and DHS operations. Workstations for these unique environments need modular and customized solutions to adapt to any situation and need that arises in homeland security operations. The modular and steel design of the computer workstation furniture is constructed to meet your specific technological and operational requirements in homeland national security while also providing comfortable and flexible workspaces for operators so they're better able to address operational needs.
Modular & adjustable console solutions
Computer workstation furniture is designed with the specialized and mission critical environment of national security fusion centers and DHS operations in mind. Sitting or standing computer workstations ensure comfort, user-friendliness, and ergonomics with long-lasting structural integrity. The user-oriented environment improves operator satisfaction with their technical environment and workstations which, in turn, leads to increased productivity. In addition, the adjustable modular structure of the furniture allows for easy expansion, reconfiguration, and integration as the specific needs of your fusion centers for DHS operations grow and change.
Additional Benefits Of computer workstation furniture for national security centers
Computer workstation furniture units are made of heavy-duty steel construction for durability and comfort. Many types of configurations and sizes are available, from single open systems to large multi-station centers, and sitting or standing configurations. Treadmills can even be added to standing workstations to promote operator fitness while they work. Each type and size can easily be combined with other configurations depending on the technological and space requirements of your national security operational facility.
Just some of the many other benefits of installing computer workstation furniture for your fusion centers include:
- Heavy-duty steel construction provides a large loading and lifting capacity with push-button height adjustments.
- Anti-collision technology to protect equipment, users, and chairs and safety gaps around surfaces to eliminate hazardous pinch points.
- Optional convenience outlets designed to provide desktop access to multiple data options.
- Multi-use equipment cabinets for storing CPU's or items. Standard components also include storage pedestals, equipment shelves, and rack mounts for personal items.
- Enclosed storage area for cables and hoses to protect cables from damage or disconnection and provide a more aesthetically pleasing workstation.
- Optional personal environment system for maximum user comfort.
- Completely adjustable monitor arms and slatwall mounting so users can have more space on their desk for work.
- Cable management systems that include cable gutters, slatwalls for cable storage, quick release flipper doors for accessing cables, and vertical cable management chains to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection.
- Steel construction to allow optimal ventilation for computer parts.
- Many other optional accessories and modular solutions can be added depending on your needs.
Contact Us For computer workstation furniture for fusion centers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for computer workstation furniture for mission critical national security fusion centers and DHS operations. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine the exact needs of your operational facility before the design and installation process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.