airport operations control room computer workstations
Air traffic control room furniture provides ergonomic and long-lasting solutions for sit and stand computer workstations for airport operations. Technology for these unique environments need modular and streamlined solutions to adapt to any situation and need that arises in airport operations, including maintenance, operations control, security, and more. The modular design of the air traffic control room furniture is designed to meet your specific technological and operational requirements while also providing comfortable and flexible workspaces for operators.
Modular Streamlined air traffic control room furniture
The computer workstations for airport operations are designed specifically with the unique environment of airport operations and air traffic control in mind. Sitting or standing air traffic control room furniture ensures comfort, user-friendliness, and ergonomics with long-lasting structural integrity. The modular structure of the furniture allows for easy expansion, reconfiguration, and integration as the specific needs of your control rooms grow and change.
Additional Benefits Of computer workstations for airport operations
Air traffic control room furniture is made of heavy-duty steel construction for durability. Many types of configurations and sizes are available, from single open systems to large multi-station centers, and sitting or standing configurations. In addition, each type and size can easily be combined with other configurations depending on your technological and space requirements.
There are many other benefits of installing computer workstations for airport operations, including:
- Heavy-duty steel construction provides a large loading and lifting capacity with push-button height adjustments.
- Anti-collision technology to protect equipment, users, and chairs with safety gaps around work surfaces to eliminate hazardous pinch points.
- Optional convenience outlets designed to provide desktop access to multiple data options.
- Multi-use equipment cabinets for storing CPU's or items. Standard components also include storage pedestals, equipment shelves, and rack mounts for personal items.
- Enclosed storage area for cables and hoses to protect cables from damage or disconnection and provide a more aesthetically pleasing workstation.
- Optional personal environment system for maximum user comfort.
- Completely adjustable monitor arms and slatwall mounting so users can have more space on their desk for work.
- Cable management systems that include cable gutters, slatwalls for cable storage, quick release flipper doors for accessing cables, and vertical cable management chains to keep cables organized and safe from damage or accidental disconnection.
- Steel construction to allow optimal ventilation for computer parts.
- Many other optional accessories and modular solutions can be added depending on your needs.
Contact Us For air traffic control room furniture
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for control room furniture and computer workstations for airport operations and air traffic control. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.