Flexible medication dispensary storage cabinets
Medication dispensary storage cabinets provide a modern alternative to built-in millwork. Preconfigured and modular in construction to provide flexibility, these pharmaceutical drug distribution shelving casegood kits ship assembled and ready to install. A typical installation combines top shelves or cabinets and bottom base cabinets with countertops, but units accommodate many cabinet and countertop finishes and are available to design based on user requirements. All available cabinet options undergo precise manufacturing at a factory to allow easy installation without requiring any alteration.
Medication dispensary storage cabinets meet demanding pharmacy standards
High-quality hardware components combine to create kitted medication dispensary storage cabinets that meet demanding pharmacy standards. Units may use full extension ball bearing drawer slides with soft close options and concealed hinges, which provide simple and worry-free operation that lasts a lifetime. Design and construction features relating to the pharmaceutical drug distribution shelving include:
- Cabinets and shelves constructed from 3/4" thick industrial grade 40 to 50-pound substrate, double-faced melamine. All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding that can withstand heavy use. All panels connect with Hafele mini-fix cam hidden fasteners.
- Work surfaces constructed from 1-1/16" thick high-pressure laminate that encourages durable use.
- Upper shelves and cabinets mounted on stanchions.
- Upper shelves accept adjustments from a vertical position and install flat or in four tilting positions to create optimal storage conditions.
- All base and upper cabinets come with one adjustable shelf and concealed overlay hinges to allow users full access to the cabinet opening.
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty.
Optional features include:
- Counter can accommodate an optional side splash if necessary
- Lock options available to keep contents within cabinet doors and drawers secure
- Sinks and faucet available
Pharmaceutical drug distribution shelving promotes environmental friendliness
This pharmaceutical drug distribution shelving also promotes environmental friendliness with help from many sustainable features. Among them are:
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Particleboard and MDF board fabricated from recycled wood waste material
- Cardboard packaging made from recycled materials
- Unusable pallets recycled
- All aluminum scrap recycled
- All adhesives used are water-based
- Products meet low VOC standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
Click here for more on pharmacy storage shelving and cabinets.
Contact us for medication dispensary storage cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of medication dispensary storage cabinets. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.