Flexible medical office cabinet furniture storage
Medical office cabinet furniture storage kits are the modern alternative to built-in millwork. Preconfigured and modular in construction to provide flexibility, these clinical patient exam room casegoods ship assembled and ready to install. Kits come with upper wall cabinets and lower base cabinets that include countertops. Units accommodate many cabinet and countertop finishes and are available to design based on user requirements. All available cabinet options undergo precise manufacturing at a factory to ensure easy installation without requiring modifications.
Clinical patient exam room casegoods fit demanding healthcare standards
High-quality hardware components combine to create kitted clinical patient exam room casegoods that fit demanding healthcare standards. Units may include fittings like full extension ball bearing slides with soft close options and concealed hinges, which provide simple and worry-free operation that lasts a lifetime. Specific cabinet features include:
- Constructed using 3/4" thick industrial grade 40-to-50 pound substrate, double-faced melamine. All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding. All panels connect with Hafele mini-fix cam hidden fasteners.
- Work surfaces constructed from 1-1/16" thick high-pressure laminate.
- Upper wall cabinets mounted on rails fastened to the wall to ease installation and alignment uniformity.
- All base and wall cabinets come with one adjustable shelf and concealed overlay hinges to provide full access to the cabinet opening.
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
Optional cabinet features
- Angled sloped tops
- Equip counter with an optional side splash if needed
- Cabinet doors and drawers accommodate security lock options
- Soft close drawers
- Sinks and faucet
Medical office cabinet furniture storage promotes environmental friendliness
These medical office cabinet furniture storage kits also promote environmental friendliness with help from many sustainable features. Among them are:
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Particleboard and MDF board fabricated from recycled wood waste material
- Cardboard packaging made from recycled materials
- Unusable pallets are recycled
- All aluminum scrap recycled
- All adhesives used are water-based
- Products meet low VOC standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
Contact us for medical office cabinet furniture storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of medical office cabinet furniture storage. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.