Medical locking drawer crash carts deliver better patient care
Medical locking drawer crash carts are a specialized mobile storage solution designed to deliver better patient care in a crisis. With four 5" all swivel casters controlling cart movement and lockable drawers to secure supplies, the portable emergency room cart pull bin storage carries out safe and efficient item transferal from one place to another. Hospital necessities get to where they need to be faster and are available to access, so users can attend to ailing patients with improved efficiency. Its breakaway lock or hinged bracket with an eye hole to accommodate a plastic or metal seal allows users to rule out any tampering. It is often used in conjunction with medical locking drawer crash carts to ensure quick access to life-saving necessities. Click here for more on medical carts used to transport supplies within a hospital environment.
Portable emergency room cart pull bin storage features
Made from durable double wall steel or aluminum material, portable emergency room cart pull bin storage is sturdy and won't falter under pressure. Unit features include:
- Pick from 17 powder coat colors in a two-tone or solid finish that allows color coding to suit specific purposes and make identification quick and easy.
- Double wall aluminum or steel made units provide long-lasting use, durability, and strength.
- Latex-free plastic top made extra thick and includes a 1/2" ridge to keep things from falling off a moving cart
- Twin poly push handles make carts easier to maneuver.
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides provide a clear line of sight to stored inventory, which helps ease storage retrieval and restocking.
- Casters are premium quality and measure 5" to ensure safe mobility
- Outrigger stabilizing base frame provides anti-tip stabilization and bumpers for cart protection
- Two pull out side work shelves provide extra work space
- Made in the U.S.A.
Contact us for medical locking drawer crash carts
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of medical locking drawer crash carts. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.