Use Modular Casework for Hospital Nurse Stations
Modular Casework provides a high-end built-in look for your hospital's nurse stations, yet it's is completely modular and reconfigurable. That means that when you move or redesign your nurse stations, you won't have to throw the Modular Casework into the landfill, instead, you can continue to use your it. Your hospital will save money by making a long-term investment in Modular Casework for your nurse stations, instead of traditional built-in cabinets. Click here to learn more about modular casework. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Modular Casework Gives You the Freedom to Create Change
Exam Room, Pharmacy & Lab Casework and Fold Down Wall Seating Prices
|See specifications and pricing for exam room casework, pharmacy casework, lab casework and fold down wall seating.|
|Exam Room |
|Fold Down |
|All Healthcare |
Nurse Stations are the hub of activity in a healthcare facility. They are equipped with many special needs (electronic monitoring, computers, wire management, paper management, and HIPAA compliance) that change on a regular basis. Our Modular Casework gives you the freedom to create and make changes to your nurse station without downtime, disruption or dust.
Benefits of Modular Casework for Nurse Stations
Some of the benefits of using Modular Casework for your hospital's nurse stations include:
- Uses recycled materials: all board and packaging material are made from 100 percent recycled material; all aluminum is over 50 percent recycled
- Consistent factory quality Modular Casework
- Ability to relocate and reuse casework in new locations or within the same areas
- Is a GreenGuard certified product which contributes to LEED Design, sustainable solutions and to building ratings for Platinum, Gold, or Silver
- Factory warranty ensures your casework will be covered
- Aesthetically pleasing and uniform construction standards for your nurse stations
- Greatly reduces productivity disruptions from construction noise, dust, and contractors (security) to the facility
Contact us Modular Casework for Your Hospital's Nurse Stations
We have extensive experience in designing, planning and installing Modular Casework for hospital nurse stations. Call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with a representative today.