Why Choose Modular Mail Sorting Furniture
Modular mail sorting furniture, tables and cabinets let you create aesthetically pleasing, functional mailrooms designed around your specific needs. And when your needs change, you can simply reconfigure and adapt each piece of your mail sorting furniture to your new situation. The easy change capability reduces the costs of churn and gives you a truly sustainable millwork system for active mailrooms. More than just reusability, you have the option to create personalized furniture. One example would be custom mail slots for each person in your office. The one inch increment adjustability keeps these slots flexible for when things change. Click here to see more about mailroom sorter furniture. (See videos )
Mailroom Sorting Furniture Prices
|See specifications and pricing for bulk sorting shelving, stand-alone and tabletop sorters, mail tables, mailroom casework and kits.|
|All Mailroom |
|Bulk Sorting |
|Table Top |
Store and Organize a Wide Variety of Items
Modular mail sorting furniture organizes and stores a wide variety of items including:
- Employee Mail
- Copy Activity
- Outgoing Communications
- Faxes & Printers
- Forms & Literature
- Express/Shipping Supplies
Different Mail Sorting Furniture Options and Components
Modular mail sorting furniture optimizes mail and distribution efficiency. Trays, shelves, doors, drawers, and dividers are interchangeable to quickly adapt to fluctuating volumes and processing priorities, ensuring efficiency of critical daily distribution. Here are just some of the mail sorting furniture options and components:
- Executive Mail Stations: Provide a central location for mail-drop off and collection on each floor or within each department. Not intended for heavy mail-room use. Executive console doors feature optional mail slots for outgoing mail drop-off. Laminated trim offers an executive look for front office environments.
- Freestanding Sort Modules: A stand-alone sort modules. Three and four sections wide, 48” to 76” high. Available in full height or with optional bottom storage space. Available with optional doors and sliding reference shelf.
- Sorting Shelves: Available in three basic sizes – letter legal and oversize. Plastic shelves support up to 35 lbs. while optional laminate shelves support up to 50 lbs.
- Reader Stations: Sort modules with an opening to accommodate a computer monitor. Opening and binder shelf can be positioned left, right or center.
- Console Tables: Used alone or to support sort modules. Available with optional half and full depth shelves and sliding doors. Ergonomically designed with clear, anodized-aluminum frame.
- Overhead Units: Storing items overhead can dramatically increase available work surface. Overhead units are available with hinged or retractable doors or even no doors at all. Optional accessories include fabric-covered tackboards and undersurface task lights.
Contact Us for Modular Mail Sorting Furniture
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for modular mail sorting furniture, tables, cabinets, and custom mail slots. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.