adjustable study desks engineered for productivity & comfort
University libraries get a lot of traffic throughout the year from both students and staff, especially during finals season where some libraries can stay open for 24 hours. To promote the most efficient use of their time, libraries need comfortable spaces for students to be able to focus on studying and allow collaboration. That's why individual and cooperative desk systems and study tables for university libraries are perfect and cost-effective solutions for providing comfortable and aesthetically pleasing study areas for students to be able to do their best work.
custom designs without the custom price
There are numerous customization options for both individual and cooperative desk systems and study tables to ensure that they're giving you exactly what your university library needs. And don't fret about the price—in this case, "customized" does not automatically mean "more expensive." Desks and tables can easily be designed around your budgeting specifications. A wide collection of individual and collaborative desks and tables are available for you to choose from to promote self-study and collaborative group work. All styles come with different options to choose from depending on your needs, including leg shapes, rack options, top shapes and surfaces, electrical and power outlet additions, edge details, and wire management systems. A few of the many features and options of the desks systems and study tables include:
- Space-efficient designs make the most of your library space, even if space is limited
- Simple and open designs maximize available space
- Modern, aesthetically pleasing look
- Free-standing tables to modular desking systems available
- A variety of work surface options with stable hardwood edges, metal bases, and durable powder coat finishes
- Angled, low profile frames with hidden under structure for extra stability
- Built-in power/data options and wire management solutions available
- Straight, pod, arc-shaped, and many other customized shapes available
- Available with both rounded and tapered edge treatments for all work surfaces
- Frame style options include open, frosted, powder coat MDF, wood, perforated, and more
- Round, diamond, square, and X-base leg options available
Many other types of furniture is also available, including book shelves, computer tables, study carrels, lounges, end panels, chairs, and more.
Contact Us For Individual & Cooperative Desk Systems & Study Tables
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for individual and cooperative desk systems and study tables for university libraries. We will even provide you a free consultation to determine your library's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more about our furniture options or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.