Keyless Parcel Lockers
A lot of things can go wrong during the delivery process, especially when there is a lack of tracking or chain of custody. Managing deliveries also takes up time and resources that could be better used for other tasks, and recipients might not be able to pick up their packages during normal business hours. Keyless intelligent electronic parcel lockers provide a 24/7 pick-up and delivery station that is entirely secure and ensures that all packages reach their intended recipient, who can retrieve their package at their earliest convenience. Watch the video above to see how it works.
24/7 Pick-Up & Delivery Intelligent Lockers
The electronic parcel lockers are easy to use and automate the pick-up and delivery process. The system is easy to use:
- Once the package arrives, the deliverer uses the touchscreen on the locker system to choose the package's recipient from a list.
- When the recipient is confirmed, the package is placed in an open locker assigned by the system.
- The recipient is automatically sent an e-mail or text message alerting them to their delivery. The message includes the locker number and a PIN to allow them to access the locker.
- The recipient enters their name and the PIN on the touchscreen.
- The designated locker automatically opens so the recipient can retrieve their delivery. Meanwhile, the system logs any transactions made.
This automatically keeps track of packages that have been delivered, picked up, or are waiting for retrieval and doesn't rely on employees keeping a manual log of deliveries. Since the system is automatic, there are no keys that need to be handled, either. Recipients can simply use the PIN to access the designated locker at any time of day or night without employees having to staff the mail service desk.
24/7 Parcel Locker Kits for Condos & Apartments
Contact Us for Keyless Intelligent Parcel Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for keyless intelligent electronic parcel lockers for 24/7 pick-up and delivery stations in offices, universities, stores, apartments, and more. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.