Automatic Parts Storeroom Storage Tower In Kansas City
Southwest Solutions Group helps companies in Kansas City and throughout the state of Kansas reduce their overhead costs while increasing their bottom line profits with income generating industrial material storage areas. The best way to create a well designed storage area that saves floor space, enhances worker productivity, and controls inventory is to use automated industrial storage towers.
Reasons to use Automatic Industrial Storage Towers for Parts Storerooms
- Storage towers save up to 80% of your floor space compared to other storage shelving methods
- Parts are easy to find because they are delivered to an ergonomic workstation counter
- Inventory management software does all the work finding, tracking, and managing parts
- Storage towers use overhead airspace, which removes the need for building expansions and offsite storage facilities
- Parts are locked up and secure from pilferage and dust
Storage towers centralize your inventory in one vertical area that saves floor space. Workers can easily and accurately pick parts from a waist-high ergonomic work counter. Storage tower parts trays come in sizes up to 10' wide by 24' deep giving picking operators access to view more parts to select from which improves their productivity and morale.
Different Types of Secure, Ergonomic Parts Storage Towers
- Vertical storage lift modules (web page)
- Automatic Parts Storage Shuttles (video)
- Automatic Stacker Systems (photos)
- Vertical Storage Carousels (video)
- Horizontal Carousels (video)
Call Us Today 913-345-0289 to Make the Change to Automatic Industrial Storage Towers
Southwest Solutions Group is located in Kansas City, Missouri to serve your automated storage needs.For more information send us a message and we will connect you with your local representative.
Southwest Solutions Group® Kansas Office
8049 Bond Street
Lenexa, KS 66214
Telephone: (913) 345-0289
Fax: (913) 345-9758
Contact: Aaron Reynolds