Keep Sheet Music Organized and Easily Accessible
Storing sheet music efficiently is especially important for choral and band departments. When it’s time to rehearse or perform, having what you need on hand makes a big difference. We provide Rolling Music Folio Cabinets that will keep all your sheet music organized and easily accessible so you can have one less thing to worry about. And because these cabinets are mobile, they can roll anywhere you might need them.
Construction of the Rolling Music Folio Cabinets
The rolling music folio cabinets use dowel construction joints with .75" thick board with thermal-fused laminate on both sides of the boards. Each cabinet has 3/16" thick hardboard shelves, and the back and edges are all fully finished using 3mm PVC edge banding.
Personalizing Your Rolling Music Folio Cabinets
With so many options to choose from, you can create the perfect rolling music folio cabinet for stroing sheet music for your choral or band department. Here are just some of the available options:
- Units with 50, 75, or 100 openings for storing sheet music
- Corner levelers accessible from inside the unit or heavy-duty 3" casters
- Standard colors in folkstone, hardrock maple, pacific maple, wild cherry, warm walnut, or black
- Widths of 28", 41", or 54" for the folio cabinets
- With or without doors to secure sheet music
Contact Us for Rolling Music Folio Cabinets
Southwest Solutions Group® provides choral and band departments with rolling music folio cabinets for organizing and storing sheet music. To speak with a representative today, give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.