Spinning Storage Cabinet Provides Better Organization of Stored Items in Less Space
Spinning Parts Storage Cabinets enable better organization for parts, tools, and supplies while increasing storage capacity in less space. In addition, these Locking Two-Sided Industrial Bin Cabinets maximize the storage of parts inventory close to the point of use to enhance productivity. Spinning Parts Storage Cabinets revolve 360 degrees to give you double deep, two-sided storage. There are four sides to the cabinet, two for storage of parts, and two panels to close/lock the cabinet. To open the parts storage cabinet, simply depress the foot pedal located on the bottom right side and gently push to revolve the cabinet. When you release the storage cabinet's foot pedal the cabinet will automatically stop spinning in either the open or closed position. When the the two-sided bin cabinet is in the fully closed position, the cabinet can be locked with a key-lock or an electronic keypad to secure parts inventory.
Custom Configure Your Spinning Parts Storage Cabinet at Standard Pricing
The Two-Sided Industrial Bin Cabinets are available in twelve heights ranging from 41" to 103" high, and two shelf depths 12" and 15" deep. The interior of the storage cabinet can be custom configured with standard accessories at no additional cost. All accessories are adjustable on 1.75" centers. Standard accessories include:
- Slotted storage shelves for plastic bins or with shelf dividers (shelves are adjustable on 1.75" increments)
- Locking security drawers
- Roll-out shelves with or without partitions and dividers
- Roll-out work surface for staging parts and/or writing surface
- File drawers for document storage
Construction Features of Spinning Parts Storage Cabinets
Here are some of the features of the Spinning Parts Storage Cabinets:
- The interior drawers and shelves are adjustable on 1-3/4” increments.
- Cabinets are coated with a durable powder paint that’s available in 20 standard colors.
- A unique non-slip pedal design makes the Locking Two-Sided Industrial Bin Cabinet easy to open.
- Sturdy roll-out ball-bearing drawer guides enable smooth motion.
- Secure Drawer Latches on the Spinning Storage Cabinet keep drawers securely closed.
- The cabinet can either be locked with a key or an optional keypad control.
- Cabinets come with a 5 year warranty.
Benefits of Locking Two-Sided Industrial Bin Cabinets
The Locking Two-Sided Industrial Bin Cabinets are designed to be used against a wall or freestanding. Here are just a few of the storage cabinet's benefits:
- Improve productivity and reduce hunting by keeping stored items closer to the point of use.
- Using a Spinning Storage Cabinet for housing tools, parts, and supplies in a centralized area will increase your organizational efficiency.
- Use freestanding spinning cabinets for work through applications from one work area to another.
- Because the cabinets save storage space, you can use the extra space for more revenue generating areas.
- Locking Two-Sided Industrial Cabinets provided added security for stored items compared to open bin shelving and racks.
- The Spinning Storage Cabinet is designed to be flexible and adaptable to meet your specific needs.
Designing and Installing Locking Two-Sided Industrial Cabinets
Designing and installing Spinning Storage Cabinets for industrial parts storage applications is a key part of our services. Contact us today by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message for more information on Locking Two-Sided Industrial Cabinets or to schedule an appointment to have one of our experienced representatives help you with your parts storage needs.