Outdoor Bike Lockers
Bicycles stored outdoors are subject to theft, tampering, or weather damage, but it's not realistic to create inside storage areas for them. Outside bike lockers provide a stainless steel double and single-stacking bicycle solution that allows both space efficiency and protection. These bike lockers are perfect for bicycle storage outside of offices, commercial facilities, gyms, or anywhere users will need to store their bikes in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero, and throughout the state of Illinois.
Enclosed Bicycle Storage Protects From Theft & Weather
The outside bike lockers provide the protection of secure indoor storage while remaining parked outside. The stainless steel construction is durable for years of use and protects bicycles from the elements, theft, and vandalism. Bicycle storage areas also become cluttered quickly with users stacking bikes on top of each other and making it difficult and sometimes dangerous to access. The outdoor bike lockers provide a secure, dry, and space efficient solution that prevents clutter by keeping bikes in their own space.
The enclosed locker also keeps bicycles out of view, which further deters any attempts at theft or tampering that commonly occurs with bikes chained to trees or posts, which leaves handlebars, wheels, and accessories exposed. The stainless steel construction is also easy to keep clean and provides years of durable use. Aluminum is also available depending on your storage needs. Additional features of the outside bike lockers include:
- Single and double bicycle storage capacities (2 door/2 bike or 1 door/1 bike)
- Multiple locking device options depending on your needs: handle, lock hasps, or electronic key locks
- Advanced internal locking hardware provides extra protection against tampering and theft
- Metal dividers for double-storage options allow access to one compartment while keeping the other locked and secured
- Leveling feet on all 4 corners for stability
- Anchor brackets allow flexible placement
- 16 gauge sheet metal on wall, top, and door frames
- Pan constructed doors built with 12 gauge sheet metal
- Continuous 14 gauge stainless steel piano hinges provide extra strength
- Powder-coat finish in a variety of colors
Contact Us for Outside Bike Lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for stainless steel outside bike lockers for double and single-stacking bicycle storage in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, and Cicero. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at (800) 803-1083 or send us a message today.