modular warehouse offices
Inplant buildings for warehouses are constructed of modular wall systems to provide maximum flexibility and durability while remaining affordable. Modular inplant buildings have many varied uses, from break rooms and warehouse offices to soundproof equipment and machinery rooms, clean rooms, laser enclosures, outdoor guard shacks, specialty enclosures, two-story offices, cold storage, and more. Inplant buildings for warehouses are available to warehousing and industrial facilities in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero, and throughout the state of Illinois. See more detailed information on inplant office buildings.
flexibility & durability
Why modular wall systems? Modular wall systems are more cost-effective for businesses because should you ever need to relocate, the non-progressive design of the walls allow you to remove, replace, or reconfigure them at any time with ease. And compared to traditional drywall construction, the modular wall systems install cleaner, faster, and with minimal downtime. The inplant buildings can also be integrated with mezzanine systems and any type of doors, windows, or material handling equipment. Many panel types and options for durability, sound control, outdoor use, and more are available to work with your specific application. Additionally, modular construction also qualifies for Accelerated Depreciation through IRS §179.
modular wall features
Features of the inplant buildings for warehouses include:
- 3" thick walls with expanded polystyrene core and 24 gauge painted steel on both sides
- Color and finishes available in standard IPO or customized colors
- 1/4" tempered safety glass standard on windows and doors
- Non-progressive design allows all panel types to be removed without disturbing adjacent panels, roof decking, or ceiling
- Load bearing design has wiring posts that with wiring access from both sides that serve as support columns for load bearing roofs and two-story units
- Structural steel posts are painted to match or coordinate with panel colors
- Wall panels 3" thick with 24 gauge painted steel on both sides with expanded polystyrene core material (approx. 2-7/8" thick)
- Panel sizes 44-7/8" x 96" unless otherwise indicated
- 16 gauge painted steel wiring posts with friction fit cover plates for easy access to electrical, telephone wire, computer cables, etc.
- Integral load bearing roof deck for roof storage
- Pre-assembled and pre-wired outdoor guard shacks that forklift into place are also available
- Construction for noise control, non-combustibility, and other environmental control is available
contact us for Inplant Buildings for Warehouses
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for inplant buildings for warehouses and modular wall systems for warehousing and industrial facilities in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, and Cicero. SSG will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact modular wall needs before the design and planning process begins. To learn more or to speak with an inplant building specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.