A Better Way to Store Medical Equipment Beds
Finding space for storing medical equipment beds is a challenge when they are broken and waiting for parts and repair. Typically you will find gurneys, stretchers, and patient beds lining hallways and filling every inch of available floor space that is not designed for storage. Now, there is a way to remove broken or unused medical equipment beds from your hallways and be more efficient with your floorspace by using vertical air space with hospital lift storage platforms. Click here to watch videos showing how the vertical stacking automatic lifts work.
How the Hospital Lift Storage Platforms Work
Hospital lift storage platforms have a footprint a little bigger than a single hospital bed. The beds are stacked on top of each other all the way up to the ceiling to conserve floor space. And depending on the ceiling height, you can have 2, 3, 4 or 5 beds stacked on top of each other. These push button storage lifts are also easy to operate and use. Roll the bed onto the platform, push a button and the bed is lifted up, out of the way. Immediately, you start saving space. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
Features of the Hospital Lift Storage Platforms
- Sizes: standard width of 52 1/2", depth of 103", and vertical height of 95 1/2", 122 1/2", or 149 1/2"
- Ramp: Helps load the beds and has an adjustable stopper to ensure the bed stays in place.
- Filler pieces: Specially designed filler pieces allow different sized and shaped beds fit into the lift.
- Color: comes in white with gray accents and customized colors are available by request.
- Security Gate: Optional roll down security gate will prohibit non-authorized access in public locations.
Contact Us for Hospital Lift Storage Platforms
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for hospital lift storage platforms. For more information, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with one of our storage specialists.