Hospital Bed Storage Racks for Efficiently Storing Beds, Gurneys, and Stretchers
The Hospital Bed Storage Rack stores beds, gurneys, and stretchers vertically. The 4 high unit stacks the beds on top of each other to offer significant floor space savings. Because multiple beds are stacked vertically in the floor space of one, bed storage is centralized and beds are out of the hallways. Available on Vizient GPO Contract #CE2900 (Vizient customers call for contract pricing.
The rack will increase the hospital maintenance department's storage capacity, organization, and product flow. This reduces downtime and increases the number of beds available for patient use at any given moment. A single person operates the hospital bed storage rack by pushing a button. The bed is positioned onto the rack and raised up, which opens the space for the next bed. Click here to watch videos showing how the vertical stacking automatic lifts work.
Technical Specifications For Hospital Bed Storage Racks 4 High Unit
- Designed for beds up to 600 lbs
- Controls: forward/reverse push buttons w/e-stop
- Accommodates beds 95” x 44.5” x 26”
- Electrical Specifications: 220V, 1PH, 15 Amp (works with 208V)
- Exterior dimensions: height – 10’ 3”, width – 4’ 5”, depth – 10’ 0”
- Motor: 1 x 1-1/2HP
- Weight: 1,649 lbs
- Platform Lift speed: 57.4”/min
- Standard colors (white with grey accents) and custom colors available
- Hospital bed storage racks are also available in 2, 3, and 5 high units
Contact Us for Vidir Hospital Bed Storage Racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for hospital bed storage racks. To speak with a representative about the 4 high unit or ask about other options, contact us by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.