Use Vertical Space to Store Hospital Beds, Gurneys, and Stretchers
Storing beds, gurneys, and stretchers in hallways is not only a potential fire hazard, it also violates JCAHO standards. But with floor space at a premium and additional construction for storage space not an option, where are beds supposed to be stored? Beds, gurneys, and stretchers can all be stored vertically in Hospital Bed Storage Racks. In fact, with the 5 high unit, you can store 5 beds in almost the same space as one. Click here to watch videos showing how the vertical stacking automatic lifts work.
By increasing the storage capacity, centralizing bed storage, and protecting beds from damage, your medical facility will increase the number of beds available for patient use. The hospital bed storage rack is also very simple to use. Just one person is needed to position the first bed onto the rack and then push a button to raise it up. (view images of the Hospital Bed Storage Racks)
Technical Specifications of the Hospital Bed Storage Rack 5 High Unit
- Designed for beds up to 600 lbs
- Controls: forward/reverse push buttons w/e-stop
- Accommodates beds 95” x 44.5” x 26”
- Electrical specifications: 220V, 1PH, 15 Amp (works with 208V)
- Exterior dimensions: height – 12’ 6”, width – 4’ 5”, depth – 10’ 0”
- Motor: 1 x 1-1/2HP
- Weight: 2,049 lbs.
- Platform Lift speed: 57.4”/min
- Standard colors (white with grey accents) and custom colors available
- Hospital bed storage racks are also available in 2, 3, and 4 high units
Contact Us for Hospital Bed Storage Racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for hospital bed storage racks. To speak with a representative about the 5 high unit or ask about other options, contact us by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.