A Hospital Bed Storage Racks for Beds, Gurneys and Stretchers
For every 10,000 people there are 30 hospital beds in the USA, and at any given time at least 10% of all hospital beds are in maintenance. Improper storage in hallways leads to accidents and JHAOC penalizations. The Hospital Bed Storage Rack is a cost-efficient and innovative solution for storing all types of beds, gurneys, and stretchers in your medical facility. The rack is designed to store hospital beds off of the floor and stack them securely in a vertical arrangement to save floor space and get the beds out of the hallways. Our 2 high unit is designed to store two beds in almost the same space as one. Click here to watch videos showing how the vertical stacking automatic lifts work.
Operation of the Hospital Bed Storage Rack
The first bed is positioned onto the rack and raised. This creates an opening underneath the bed for the next unit. A single individual can easily operate the hospital bed rack by just pushing the button.
Technical Specifications of the Hospital Bed Storage Rack (2 High Unit)
- Designed for beds up to 900 lbs
- Accommodates beds 95” x 44.5” x 32”
- Controls: forward/reverse push buttons w/e-stop
- Electrical specifications: 220V, 1PH, 15 Amp (works with 208V)
- Lift speed is 57.4”/min
- Dimensions: height – 7’ 3”, width – 4’ 5”, and depth – 9’ 2”
- Motor: 1 x 1HP
- Weight: 1,219 lbs.
- Standard colors (white with grey accents) and custom colors available
- Hospital bed storage racks are also available in 3, 4, and 5 high units
Contact Us for the Vidir Hospital Bed Storage Racks
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for hospital bed storage racks. To speak with a representative about the 2 high unit or ask about other options, contact us by phone at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.