Storing & Securing Car Dealership Keys
Car dealerships need to track and manage hundreds of each that unlock extremely expensive and valuable vehicles, making control and security of these keys a top concern. Automotive key control and security system cabinets make this task fast and easy by allowing you full control and visibility over key access. Click here to watch a video about how the automotive key control cabinets work.
The state-of-the-art secure cabinet provides full control and is designed to integrate with the high aesthetic of a car dealership's showroom without sacrificing security.
Each key is given its own sealed compartment within the security system cabinet and can only be accessed by passing an identification process. This process can consist of biometrics, RFID card, or though username and password to give you the highest security. Users are pre-authorized to access specific cabinet, which collects and allows you to receive real-time data on who has taken which keys, which, and for what purpose. For a more space-saving application, click here to check out the wall-mounted version of the key security cabinets.
Key Control Cabinet Benefits
- Store up to 1,800 keys in a single cabinet
- Determine which staff members have access to keys during specific hours to prevent loss or theft
- Limit the number of keys a user can be holding at one time
- Automatically send alerts to user and manager if keys are not returned on time
- Wireless camera records every transaction for viewing at any time
- Easily integrates with most DMS systems to ensure smooth operation
- Not just for keys: the key control & security system cabinets can also secure and manage all of your valuables in one area. For example, store license plates, documents, small and medium parts, business laptops, and much more
- Patented technology allows for competitive prices
Innovative Key Cabinets
Below are three various types of key cabinets to protect and track your keys. Each of the key cabinets below includes a RFID reader and key tags. Key compartment is 1.5" x 1.6" x 2.9". These cabinets can be configured with different sized compartments to store an assortment of items.
Optional Items: video camera, voice control, biometric reader, and magnetic card reader.
|Model||# of Keys Stored||Sale Price Including Freight||Unit Photo|
Contact Us for Automotive Key Control & Security System Cabinet
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for automotive key control and security system cabinets for car dealerships. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.