Save Space Even in Harsh and Corrosive Environments
High Density Stainless Steel Shelving is designed to meet the increased demand for more storage capacity in harsh and corrosive environments. Stainless steel material stands up to all kinds of destructive conditions because of its durability and rigidity. High density shelving provides a solution to reclaim wasted space. One moving aisle replaces multiple aisles required by static racking, creating up to 50% more storage, but provides 100% access whenever needed. The advantages of stainless steel combined with the space saving capabilities of high density shelving make high density stainless steel shelving the ideal storage solution.
Which Businesses Will Benefit from High Density Stainless Steel Shelving?
Harsh and corrosive environments are no match for stainless steel. There are no pores or cracks that will harbor bacteria or impurities, and it can stand up to frequent cleanings with harsh chemicals. Stainless steel also withstands extreme temperatures and other atmospheric conditions. The stainless steel will maximize the lifespan of your investment.
Here are just a few of the applications that will benefit from high density stainless steel shelving:
- Coastal manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments
- Coastal oil and gas rigs and shipboard storage locations
- Pharmaceutical clean rooms and other storage applications
- Healthcare storage and clean rooms
- Food manufacturing/processing
- Freezer/cold storage applications
Standard Features of the High Density Stainless Steel Shelving
- Stainless steel structure and drive mechanism construction
- 7,000 lbs. capacity per carriage/wheel section
- Add on or move carriages to other locations as needed
- Unleveled, surface mount or recessed rail options
- Ergonomic handle with adjustable gear ratios to ensure ease of use, regardless of weight
- Designed to work with existing racking, shelving, and drawer systems
- User activated anti-roll safety lock prevents carriage movement, while aisle is in use
Contact Us for Stainless Steel Shelving
Southwest Solutions Group provides design and installation services for high density stainless steel shelving in harsh and corrosive environments. To speak with a representative today, give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message.
Stainless Steel ActivRac Resources