Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving On Tracks and Rails is a Versatile High Density Moving Storage System
Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving on Tracks and Rails is a high density moving storage system that will keep you organized while saving space. The Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving on Tracks and Rails can be used for food service equipment, material handling storage, medical supplies, clean room equipment, and much more. This versatile high density moving storage system is easy to install and modify to meet your specific storage application. (Our partner, StoreMoreStore, has Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving available in numerous sizes that you can order online!)
Buy Wire Shelving Products Online
|See specifications and pricing for basket drawer carts, wire basket racks, wire shelving and wire mobile shelving.|
|Wire Shelving |
|Basket Drawer |
|Wire Basket |
|Wire Mobile |
|Top Track |
|Wire Pull-Out |
Numerous Dimensions of Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving On Tracks and Rails
Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving on Tracks and Rails comes in numerous dimensions to fit what you need to store in the space you have available. Below are the length, depth, and height options for this versatile high density moving storage system.
- Length of wire shelving row options: 3’, 4’, 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’, 9’, 10’, 11’, 12’, 13’, 14’, 15’, 16’.
- Depth of wire shelving options: 18”, 21”, 24”, 30”, 36”.
- Height of wire shelving options use 74” or 86”.
Additional Benefits of Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving On Tracks and Rails
In addition to the Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving versatility, there are many other benefits including:
- Industrial-type wheel bearings allow the loaded mobile wire shelving to glide effortlessly over the tracks and rails.
- Non-corrosive tracks and rails are constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion.
- Low profile tracks and rails are ADA compliant.
- Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving on Tracks maximize storage to save floorspace, increase productivity, and security of inventory.
- The high density moving storage system is easy to install.
- Adding onto existing Mobile Wire Shelving is easy.
- Mobile Wire Shelving on Tracks allows you to use (optional) protective covers to guard stored products from dust, electrostatic discharge, and pilferage.
Contact the High Density Mobile Storage Experts at Southwest Solutions Group®
Southwest Solutions Group® has been providing all types of businesses with space saving high density moving storage systems since 1969. Contact us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with your local representative about Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving on Tracks and Rails today. Or if you prefer, you can shop at StoreMoreStore online for Sliding Mobile Wire Shelving!