Modular Medical Casework for Your Hospital or Healthcare Facility
Modular medical millwork and modular casework offers flexibility and functionality for today's hospital needs. Modular millwork medical cabinets are "green building friendly" because they are sensitive to the environment. Traditional "built in" millwork and casework end up in the landfill every time you renovate or move, but modular medical casework cabinets are built to move with you. Modular medical millwork cabinets are available in a wide variety of finishes and options including stainless steel, epoxy resin tops, metal, and wood laminate. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
Modular Medical Casework Cabinets are Built to Last
Modular medical casework cabinets are built to last and backed with a lifetime warranty. They offer numerous options including handles, surfaces, finishes, hinges, adjustable document sorting shelves, and color selections to make your office aesthetically pleasing.
Modular Medical Casework Cabinet Benefits
Some of the benefits of modular medical millwork and casework cabinets include:
- Modular millwork and casework uses recycled materials ~ All board and packaging material is made from 100 percent recycled material ~ All aluminum is over 50 percent recycled
- Consistent factory quality on all millwork and casework areas
- Ability to relocate and reuse millwork by moving modular millwork to new locations or within the same areas as needed.
- Modular millwork is a GreenGuard certified product which contributes to LEED Design, sustainable solutions, and to building ratings for Platinum, Gold, or Silver.
- Factory lifetime warranty
- Modular millwork is designed to easily accommodate document distribution solutions for mail, forms, and copy center areas if needed
- Aesthetically pleasing and uniform construction standards
- Greatly reduces productivity disruptions from construction noise, dust, and contractors (security) to the facility.
Modular Medical Millwork and Casework Planning and Design Professionals
Whether you are designing a laboratory, copy room, mailroom, workroom, or need stainless wall cabinets in your operation room, call us today at 1-800-803-1083 and one of our healthcare specialists will come out and survey your requirements and provide a proposal with 3D drawings for your evaluation.
Healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), GSA, TXMAS, Sourcewell, and other Contracts
Healthcare space is very expensive to maintain and operate. We can help you be more efficient with your space by providing organization and unique space-saving solutions that will save you space and time. We have Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) contracts with Premier, Amerinet, Consorta, Novation, Broadlane, Vizient, ROI, Magnet, and Direct Medical (MHA). In addition to our GPO contracts, our products are available on TXMAS (State of Texas), GSA (Federal Government), and Sourcewell (formerly NJPA).