Slatwall Weapons Storage
Slatwall long gun weapons hanger storage frames and slat wall accessories are designed to be durable and flexible for demanding law enforcement weapons storage applications. With reconfigurable and modular steel frames, a wide variety of configurations can be created to fit your storage space and include any combination of specialized accessories to meet your storage requirements.
Slatwall Weapons Frame Features & Accessories
The slatwall long gun weapons hanger storage frames have multiple features to allow you to store your weapons exactly how you need them. The slatwall storage frames allow for multiple configurations for any type of small arms, including rifles, shot guns, hand guns, tasers, and more. For more convenience and to ensure quick response, weapons can also be stored with optics and other accessories mounted on them. The units can be single-sided and attached to the wall, double-sided, with wheels, and can even be mounted on mobile high density carriages for when space is a main concern.
Additional features and slat wall accessories include:
- Durable powder coat paint in many standard colors
- Rugged and durable all-steel construction
- Modular construction with interchangeable parts
- Infinite configuration options
- Units able to bolt together to create a continuous wall
- 36" wide, 84" tall, 13" deep (custom sizes available)
- Adjustable shelves & brackets for additional storage levels
- Pistol racks & hooks
- Barrel support
- Retractable storage tray with dividers
- Wheel transport system
- Universal base shelf with stock cups
- Wire baskets & plastic bins
- Brackets for long guns, tasers, & pistols
- Many additional accessories available
Contact Us for Slatwall Long Gun Weapons Hanger Storage Frames
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for slatwall long gun weapons hanger storage frames and slat wall accessories to all types of law enforcement and military applications. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your exact needs and specifications before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.