Mobile Desk Workstations are Fast and Flexible
Mobile desk workstations offer a fast and flexible solution for both office and production facilities. These rolling fold down workspaces incorporate all of the interior components into a lightweight yet strong frame that’s mounted to swivel casters. From full height walls for maximum privacy, to no walls for a completely open benching concept, the mobile desk workstations will meet your workspace requirements.
Benefits of the Mobile Desk Workstations
- No installers needed to set-up or tear down
- Closed to open in under a minute
- No tools required
- Moves easily from one location to another on casters
- Control and convert your workspace as needed
- No individual parts to go missing
- Minimal storage space needed when not in use
- Available in standard 68” & 48” lengths with varying wall heights
- Custom lengths available
- Variety of styles provide flexible office space solutions
Mobile Desk Workstations Construction Specifications
- Frame is constructed of 40mm lightweight grey aluminum
- Upper panels are made of 4mm Twin Wall Clear Polycarbonate
- Lower panels are made from 4mm melamine panels
- Tops are 25mm thick high pressure laminate with a particle board core and 1mm edging
- Casters are 63.5mm in diameter with grey rubber wheels that swivel and lock
Dimensions of the Mobile Desk Workstations
- Overall Height – 52", 41", and no walls (benching)
- Length Per Side – 48" and 68"
- Work Surface Depth Open – 27"
- Work Surface Height – 29"
- Unit Weight – 145 lbs.
- Unit Closed (for shipping) – 14"
Contact Us Today for Mobile Desk Workstations
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for mobile desk workstations. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your office's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.