The Right Table to Meet All Your Business’ Requirements
Flip-top tables are great for occasions when you require office space mobility and flexibility. Temporary trainings, meetings, collaborative projects, and company parties – you need a table. Additionally, you might need a table to take with you to events and conferences. This means your table needs to be easy to set up, easy to break down, and easy to move. Flip-top tables meet all of these requirements. The flip-top tables are portable tables that flip vertical for space saving storage.
Features of the Flip-Top Tables
Flip-top tables are functional, high quality and very economical for those situations where you need access to a work surface for a specific situation. The casters on the table and a pneumatic hand release that mounts on the underside of the table allow for quick set up and breakdown. Additional features of the flip-top tables include:
- Bases are constructed out of powder coated steel
- Casters are a 2″ easy to roll black plastic
- Tops are available in 16 standard laminates including a whiteboard surface
- Constructed with a high density fiberboard core covered by a high pressure laminate with 2mm PVC edge
- Comes in three different shapes: rectangle, oval, and peninsula
- Width of the tops is 24″, 30″, or 36″ and the available lengths are 48″, 60″, or 72″
Contact Us for Flip-Top Tables
Southwest Solutions Group® provides flip-top tables to all types of business offices that are looking for a table that’s portable and flips vertically for storage. Give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message to speak with a representative today.