Flex Office Spaces are What Businesses Need
In the past, organizations created more office real estate to use for collaboration space. Now, offices are looking for ways to decrease their footprint but still have the flexibility to accommodate different types of work. Flip top nested workstations are the solution to creating these flex office spaces. These flexible rolling workstations have the ability to quickly change from focused work spaces to collaboration spaces when needed, and then fold together for storage if desired.
Why Flip Top Nested Workstations are Better for Creating Flex Office Spaces
Flip top nested workstations are unlike any other furniture or cubicle system for several reasons including,
- Engineered to be set-up and taken down hundreds of times. This process can be completed by anyone without the need for tools.
- Designed to be mobile. In other words, a complete office layout can be achieved in minutes. Build it, move it, take it down, or put it away with very minimal fuss.
- Comes completely assembled. The workstations are already built with all the necessary parts attached.
- Fold up and shrink down. In just seconds the workstation folds up down to 15% of its previous size, which means storage is a breeze.
- Are functional and cost-effective. Comparably priced to traditional workspace systems, without the additional expenses of professional installation or re-configuration.
Use Flip Top Nested Workstations in Many Different Spaces
Most office furniture is designed for either a temporary space or a permanent space, but not the flip top nested workstations. You can create both types of flex office spaces. Here are some examples.
- Temporary Spaces: project teams, temporary workers, hoteling, disaster recovery, swing space, summer students, consultants, loaners, rentals.
- Permanent Spaces: satellite offices, remote locations, rapid expansion, high churn rates, short to medium term leases, office areas that are required to have multiple uses in short periods of time.
Contact Us for Flip Top Nested Workstations
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for flip top nested workstations to create flex office spaces. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your office's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.