Cost-effective firefighter bunker gear lockers
In the wake of 9/11, according to an article, a leading resource for information and knowledge on fire, electrical, and related hazards made great strides towards improving the safety of first responders and more. Among the improvements made were provisions to a great many codes and standards. Firefighter gear, including uniforms and breathing equipment, were also subjected to considerable upgrades as a result of provisions protecting users against a number of threats. Fire stations everywhere can cost-effectively do their bit to support efforts by using firefighter bunker gear lockers or fire squad turnout uniform storage racks.
Firefighter bunker gear lockers promise greater user safety
The ability of these firefighter bunker gear lockers to effectively promise optimal user safety is best demonstrated with support from top-rated features. Included within the interior are components to handle the storing of everything from boots and helmets to uniforms and other gear in an organized, yet a convenient capacity for fast access and retrieval of items. This includes hooks, rods, security boxes, and shelves.
Expanded metal perforated sides also provide peak ventilation to promote drying of equipment within the unit. Units even boast all-welded galvanized corrosion-resistant steel construction and paint for life-long maintenance-free use. While each is designed to ensure space, proper airflow, or upkeep of the fire squad turnout uniform storage racks, all essentially function so as to allow as little harm as possible to come to equipment and maintain optimal function for even greater user safety. Units can be installed mounted from the wall or on the floor.
Features for fire squad turnout uniform storage racks
- Units consist of 16 gauge hollow "T" tubular frame with 16 gauge galvanized corrosion-resistant steel backs and 13 gauge 1/2" flattened expanded metal sides
- Includes one galvanized hat/intermediate shelf and one fixed hat shelf
- One-inch diameter stainless steel tubing full width coat rod supported by formed side hooks attached to underside of shelf
- Two single prong hooks at back and two hooks at coat rod ends
- Integral base for 86.25" high models only consists of 14 gauge formed structural channels welded to front and rear side panel frame members to allow placement of locker bottom shelf above floor level. Solid bottom shelf included.
- Wall mounted lockers for 84" high models only, with wall angle brackets needing to be purchased for mounting units on the wall. Mounting angles come in 6' lengths and can be cut to size. One bracket is needed for every three lockers. Perforated bottom shelf included. Additional support may be required (by customer) to properly support the locker
- 12" wide security box (on indicated models) consist of 14 gauge galvanized corrosion-resistance steel door with two heavy-duty 13 gauge 7-knuckle 3 1/2" hinges and projecting combination spring-bolt/padlock hasp door pull
- All locker parts are cleaned and coated after fabrication with a seven stage zinc/iron phosphate solution to inhibit corrosion, followed by a coat of high grade custom blend powder electrostatic sprayed and baked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for a minimum of 20 minutes to provide a tough durable textured finish
- Made in America, units ship fully assembled and feature a lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Contact us for firefighter bunker gear lockers
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of firefighter bunker gear lockers. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.