Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets
Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets offer flexibility and functionality for today’s office needs. Modular casework and millwork is “green building friendly” because it is sensitive to the environment. Traditional “built in” furniture and cabinets will end up in the landfill every time you renovate or move; whereas, the casework and millwork is designed to move with you. Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets are an excellent solution for almost any application including copy centers, pharmacies, break rooms, laboratories, mailrooms, or anywhere furniture and cabinets are traditionally installed. Click here to learn more about modular casework.
Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets Come in a Wide Variety of Finishes
We specialize in all types of Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets including anti-microbial and stainless steel for healthcare facilities, schools, nurse stations, and laboratories. We can provide epoxy resin worksurfaces and incorporate gas, vacuum, water, data, and electrical lines into each cabinet. Whatever your needs are we can build it. (view Stainless Modular Movable Casework images).
10 Reasons to Choose Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets
- Cost Savings: Modular casework and millwork can be reused, added to and is classified as personal property with a 7-year tax depreciation vs. a 31 year depreciation for real assets such as “built-in” furniture.
- Lifetime Warranty: Our Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets are tough enough to stand up to extreme use and is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Green Friendly: Our casework and millwork is Greenguard® Children and Schools Certified and LEED qualifying.
- Design Choices: We offer an impressive collection of products, finishes, and component hardware to provide our customers with an abundance of in-stock options, price points, and lead times. Custom dimensions are also available.
- Made in the USA: Manufacturing of products happens right here in the USA using state-of-the-art CNC equipment like Holzma, Weeke, and IMA employing the highest quality standards.
- Flexibility: Unlike built-in furniture, modular casework and millwork is designed to be reconfigured, relocated, and reused any time your needs change.
- Replication: Plans are professionally designed in Autocad, Solidworks, and Revit Autodesk, and archived so that additions or reproductions may be handled with ease.
- Details: The same laminate color is used inside and out, and all exposed edges and unexposed edges are sealed with 2mm PVC impact-resistant banded.
- Timeline: Compressed project lead time and installation with 5-day quick ship programs and standard lead times of 4 to 6 weeks.
- Task-Specific: Featuring superior sort and organization functions, our systems present modular shelves with adjustable openings on 1” increments, full-width color-coded indexing with lens cover, and standard, legal and oversize sort shelves with full depth shelf supports for easy adjustment.
Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets are Built to Last
Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets are built to last and are backed with a lifetime warranty. We offer numerous options including handles, surfaces, finishes, hinges, adjustable document sorting shelves, and color selections to make your office aesthetically pleasing.
Design and Planning Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets
Whether you are designing a copy room, mailroom, workroom, healthcare, or athletic facility, we can help you with Modular Movable Casework and Modular Millwork Cabinets so that you are making a sustainable investment in your facility. Send us a message or give us a call at 1-800-803-1083 to get in touch with the specialist in your area.