Counter-high entomology museum storage with convenient design
Wood verses metal-made museum storage cabinets. Which is better for preserving insect specimens? This was a question posed on an online forum dedicated to the care and use of national history collections. Those made from metal of course, just like the counter-high entomology museum storage cabinet with dustproof protection. Accommodating any size entomology drawer is made easy with help from its convenient design and ease-of-configuration. Its design allows for extra space to be provided for at the front and back of the drawers, which helps with free circulation of air and fumigants. With an equal blend of durability and versatility to boot, the counter-high entomology museum storage cabinet with dustproof protection can be trusted to meet the storage needs of insect specimens well into the future. Read more articles about entomology museum storage cabinets.
Cabinet with dustproof protection ensures safe preservation
With the help of this subsequent list of standard and optional features, the counter-high entomology museum storage cabinet with dustproof protection can be counted on to safely preserve entomology collections, no matter if they are put on public display or meant for research.
- An adhesive closed-cell elastomeric seal, that receives housing support from a steel channel, is just as effective as it is safe and can be removed and replaced after decades of use with ease
- Easy-to-use three-point latching system for keeping collections safe and secure. It ensures the proper rate of air exchange is provided for inside the cabinets, if brought together with optional vents
- Lift-off door hinge provides added convenience when transferring drawers from one cabinet to another
- Covered with non-off-gassing powder-coat paint for a clean, durable finish that helps protect and preserve specimens
- Solid, heavy-gauge steel, reinforced welded construction for long-lasting service
- Watershield cap provides protection from water damage resulting from overhead sprinkler deployment or malfunction
- Swivel levelers are just as convenient and easy to use as they are to access
- Recessed door handle
- Bright nickel-plated hardware
- One 3" x 5" label holder
- A total of four configuration styles are also available
- Drawer capacity varies depending on the chosen style configuration, but ranges from 11 to 13 drawers
- Lever handle with lock
- Lock for standard recessed handle
- Magnetic fumigant pocket
Contact us for counter-high entomology museum storage
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services of the counter-high entomology museum storage cabinet with dustproof protection. Free consultations are available to determine you and your business's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a storage specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.